Monday, February 11, 2013

First Blog Post

Since this is my first post I will just start by introducing myself.
My name is Simone Frances Reed, as if it wasn't obvious with the big bold letters at the top of the page. :-)
I am a newly published author and I am still learning the art of marketing. It's a pain in the ass. Honestly I would rather someone do all this for me and free me up to just write and collect the money. But alas that isn't how life works for an indie author such as myself.
I love writing. It is as essential to me as the air I breathe. It heals my soul and frees my mind.
I will post some of my poems on here and a few snippits from other projects I'm working on, as well as keep you all up to date on the inner workings of my crazy mind. :-)
I will even perhaps do some shameless self promotion... it is my blog after all.
But most importantly I will use this to have my say on life, love and the insanity that is this world we live in. Well that I live in. I have no idea if people from different planets are reading this or not. Or spirits for that matter. My Grandmommy could be reading this and promptly hitting her forehead thinking "Oh my God!"
Well I will leave with this comment...
Always be yourself! Because being someone else never works. :-)

Blessed be,
Simone Frances Reed




No comments:

Post a Comment